- 4 Cups chives, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- ½ Cup parmesan, grated
- ½ Cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- 3 Tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ Cup olive oil
- In a small pan, sauté garlic in a small amount of olive oil until golden brown.
- Place chives, garlic, parmesan, sunflower seeds, vinegar, salt and pepper in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Slowly add oil and pulse again till smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking.
- Serve and enjoy!!