- 2 Cups of flour
- 1 generous pinch of salt
- 4 eggs (3 whole + 1 yolk)
- 2 generous Tablespoons of olive oil
- Combine the flour and salt and form into a nest. Crack the 3 eggs and egg yolks into the
- middle of the nest. Add the olive oil.
- Slowly beat the eggs with a fork until the flour is incorporated.
- Knead the dough for 3-5 minutes. Let rest for about 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough until it is paper thin, cut it into shapes.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes (until it floats) in a pot of boiling, salted water.
- Serve the pasta garnished with your favorite sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!