- ¼ Cup pumpkin seeds
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 bunch leafy greens (rainbow chard, spinach, kale), chopped
- 1 Cup sliced cucumber, chopped
- 1 Cup cherry tomatoes (multicolored), cut in ½
- 1 Cup cauliflower or broccoli, chopped
- ¼ Cup fresh herbs (parsley, chives, basil), chopped
For the Spiced Chickpeas
- 2 Cups cooked chickpeas
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
For the Jar Vinaigrette
- ¼ Cup vinegar (red wine, white, balsamic, apple cider)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 Tablespoons honey or Dijon mustard (try both!)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ Cup olive oil
- *Optional: 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare the spiced chickpeas: In a medium mixing bowl, combine chickpeas, olive oil, salt, cumin, paprika, and turmeric. Stir until evenly coated.
- Spread beans on a lined sheet pan and roast in a 400 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until crispy. Set aside to let cool.
- Make vinaigrette: Add all ingredients into a mason jar. Screw the lid on tightly. Shake, shake, shake!!!
- Place all salad ingredients and roasted chickpeas in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the vinaigrette over salad.
- Toss salad. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve and enjoy!