- 2-3 summer squash, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 4 Cups fresh or frozen corn, kernels cut off cob if fresh
- 2 Cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground chile
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- *Optional: ½ to 1 whole jalapeno, minced
- In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add summer squash, bell peppers and corn, then sauté for 10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve and enjoy!
Chef’s Choice: Can be served as a side dish, a dip for chips, or as a topping for tacos or tostadas!