- ½ pound (about 1 medium or two small) zucchini, grated
- ½ pound (about 2 medium) potatoes, grated
- 1 Cup herbs (dill, cilantro, parsley), chopped
- 3 leeks, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ Cup flour (can substitute gluten free flour)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Optional- Yogurt Sauce: ½ Cup Greek yogurt, 1 Tablespoon chopped herbs, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, ½ lemon, juiced – mix all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Place grated zucchini and potatoes into a clean towel and squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Drop fritters onto a hot oiled griddle, flattening gently with tongs or a spatula. Cook until golden brown and crisp on both sides.
- Optional: Top with yogurt sauce and more herbs.
- Serve and enjoy!