- 2 Cups rolled oats
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 to 4 Cups milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup strawberries, chopped into small pieces
- 1 Cup blueberries
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- Place the oats, chia seeds, and 3 Cups of milk in a large sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes while stirring.
- Add the strawberries, blueberries, and honey.
- Cook for another 3 minutes while stirring. Add additional milk if porridge becomes too thick.
- Garnish with an extra drizzle of cold milk, a sprinkle of cinnamon and a drizzle of honey.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serves 4 to 6